Summer SlimDown 2016
Summer SlimDown is a 2 month fitness program for UA faculty and staff. The purpose of the program is to increase physical activity, as well as promote healthy eating and weight management.
June 7 – July 21, 2016 | Student Recreation Center
6:30 am or 5:15 pm Tuesdays/Thursdays
Registration deadline for 2016 is May 31. Turn in registration packet to the membership desk at the Student Recreation Center (ATTN: Jason Casey). If you would like to begin an exercise program, please contact UREC training or visit the Aquatic Center for schedules.
Pre-testing: June 2 and Post-testing: July 26 (either at 6:30am or 5:15pm, at your respective class time)
Contact UREC for additional details and information (205.348.6261).
Top 10 Reasons You Should Join Summer SlimDown:
- It isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ training program. It’s personal.
- Opportunity to exercise and get some quality time in with your spouse!
- Learn the right techniques, right from the start.
- If you’ve been interested in Project 180, this is its 8-week little sister!
- Help developing healthy habits, for permanent results.
- You’re ready to STOP feeling tired and to START feeling healthy.
- Accountability. ACCOUNTABILITY!
- Nutrition is personal, so your sessions are too.
- It’s your turn to do something for yourself.
- You won’t just have a trainer, you’ll have a SUPPORT SYSTEM